- Anything here is not present! - Fokin angrily has told.
- What did I see?. What did I see?. - muttered Mboga. - That I have seen? Angry Fokin has got out from under a wall. The
black shade of blades of the helicopter has slipped on his face.
- And! - Mboga loudly has told. - a strange shade! Mboga has thrown a carbine and with running start has jumped on a
- I ask you! - he has told from a roof.
On a roof behind a helicopter fuselage as if on a shop show-window, things have been spread accurately out. Here there
was a box with oil, a bale with an index "Å-9", pair of boots, pocket mikroelektrometr in the plastic case, four neutron
accumulators, a clod fallen asleep stekloplasta and black glasses.
- Here boots, - Tanja was surprised. - And points. I have drowned them yesterday in small river.
- Yes-a-a... - Fokin has told and has cautiously looked round.
Komov as if has regained consciousness.
- Lju! - he has quickly told. - it is necessary for me to contact "Sunflower" immediately. Fokin, Tanja, photograph this
exhibition! In half an hour I will return.
He has jumped off from a roof and has hasty gone, has then run along the street to base.
Lju silently has followed it.
- What it?! - Fokin has begun to yell.
Mboga has fallen on hunkers, has pulled out a small tube, without hurrying up has lighted up it and has told: are people,
Borja. Steal things animals can also, but only people can return the stolen.
Fokin has moved back also villages on a helicopter wheel.
Komov has returned one. It has been very raised also by a high, metal voice has ordered to turn off camp immediately.
Fokin it was put was to it with questions. He demanded explanations. Then Komov the same metal voice has quoted: - "the
Order of the captain of a starprobe vehicle"Sunflower". In a current of three hours to curtail synoptic base-laboratory and
archaeological camp, to demobilise all cybernetic systems, everything, including atmospheric physicist Lju, to return